1- To make students understand that language and social differences are not barriers to communication and cooperation among European citizens
2- Bringing citizenship and youth to knowledge and respect for other countries
3- Compare different European cultures: explore new forms of dialogue and contacts through traditions, celebrations, folklore, legends ..., from different countries.
4- Stimulate the ability in detailed observation; Learn to distinguish between what unites us and what sets us apart.
5- To know and recognise their own culture and their social and cultural reality.
6- Stimulating creativity in the reuse of acquired knowledge
7- Write short and informative texts.
' 8- Make connections between different school subjects
9- Make presentations with their celebrations and traditions.
10- Learn songs and rhymes.
11- implement skills in the use of non-linguistic communication.
• Increase curiosity, attention, availability, democracy, sensitivity and respect for other people and cultures.
• Gain confidence and self-esteem
• Being able to interact with others
• Establish friendly relations
• Cooperate towards the achievement of a common goal despite nationalities and cultural differences.
• Know, recognise and value diversities
• Promote an attitude of curiosity and respect for different cultures.
Take advantage of analogies and differences between different settings, and cultures
• Recognise and overcome prejudices
• Express feelings and emotions The methodology that we are going to carry out, it will be centred on the student, and the students will become active participants in the project cooperating with collaborating toward the achievement of a common goal